Monday, January 26, 2009

Holly.





Okay, so I kinda feel bad not putting ALL my horses up here...
But I reall don't have time.
This is Holly, i've been leasing her since March '08.
She's a Morgan and she's about 14.2-14.3
Her owner is...Something else...And left her in her stall with no work for anywhere from 3-7yrs. She kinda went crazy, and is scared of new things...But is very well trained and bomb proof in an enviroment that she is comfortable in.She can get quite strong how ever, and is not really for a beginner rider.
When she is worked concistently she is a VERY good girl...Enough for me to ride her bareback the majority of the summer!
Although I have mostly moved off of her now, and am on to doing more jumping with her age doesnt allow (she's in her early 20's)she holds a very special place in my heart and I still ride her once per week.

No comments: